Saturday, April 7
12:00 - 5:00 pm
Brian Giniewski Studio
Globe Dye Works
4500 Worth St
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Are you tired of using the same 3 glazes over and over? Are you constantly disappointed with your fired results, or just intimidated by the glazing process in general? This 1-day hands-on workshop in my studio will teach you the fundamentals of glaze color testing through the use of triaxial blends and equip you to do extensive testing in your own studio!
- 1 stoneware triaxial glaze testing tile
- 1 plaster mold to make your own triaxial tiles for future testing
- Binder with glaze testing instructions + triaxial worksheets
- Sample cone 6 glaze base in matte, satin or gloss.
- Sample Mason Stains for easy + consistent color testing
- Rival Bros. coffee + snacks throughout the day